- This is a replacement Sony pcga-bp2nx laptop battery Pack 4400mAh
- Reliable power means dependable performance
- Rechargeable Laptop Batteries Sony.
- Brand new in box, never used, premium quality.
- 100% compatible with OEM laptop battery sony pcga-bp2nx
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products
- Full 1 year warranty.30 day money back guarantee!
- This battery can be shipped to worldwide delivery address.
- Lithium Ion technology gives this battery for sony pcga-bp2nx a long life, and light weight.
- Compatible Part number:pcga-bp2nx
- How To Maximize the Performance of Laptop Battery Acer Aspire 3610?
- 1.Breaking In New Batteries - new replacement battery Aspire 3610 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- 2.Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your laptop batteries Acer Aspire 3610 healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- 3.Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty Aspire 3610 battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- 4.Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your Acer Aspire 3610 batteries dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- 5.Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Acer Aspire 3610 laptop battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion Acer batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use. Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries must be kept at full charge during storage. This is usually achieved by using special trickle chargers. If you do not have a trickle charger, do not attempt to store SLA batteries for more than three months.
- 6.For Notebook Users - To get maximum performance from your Aspire 3610 notebook battery, fully optimize the notebook's power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. Your laptop user's guide will provide information relating to specific power management features.
Hot Dell Laptop Batteries1.